:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Theme park

These are some of the photos i taken at the Theme park today.
:)
Play until drop.
Video i am too tired to upload so wait until i am very free then i will upload.
By the way, Joey is a very Good friend. Very gentleman too.
But i don't know why he likes to take picture with dustbin. LOL
hope he doesn't see this.

Using my digital camera which has very poor resolution. I regretted bringing this camera!




*Play the water boat, wet until like shit.
Dripping water chicken.






Went to walk around Pasir Ris beach after that.
Walk until the leg like jelly but the environment was very nice.
We walk 10 km just to buy a stupid coke.
kns.


















*And this stupid Joey take this shot when i was washing my shoe with the sea water.
chee sar !
He got xiu dou the brains.
* I like this shot. LOL





The Scenery is very beautiful.


* I told you he likes the dustbin. LOL
kill me lol, you think i am scare of you. hahahahhahah


*Theme park again again again!! hahaahahahhaha



No comments: