:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Friday, September 5, 2008

FCUK.

So this morning, my dad woke me up at 5++ am and told me
THAT MY RABBIT GAVE BIRTH!!!

SHOCK THE WHOLE LIFE OUT OF ME!

F*** MAN.

HOW CAN TWO GUYS RABBITS GIVE BIRTH -_-"

After much of a investigation, i realise one of the rabbit is a female. Like what the shit, i have been carrying her all the while without realising she is pregnent. Futhermore, all my rabbits are so fat i cannot really tell the difference in the stomach.

I am getting very shocked.

I don't want to touch the baby at all.

They have no hair, a little tail, closed eyes, small mouth. Very very scary.

I don't wish to touch it.

I don't wish to touch it.

Fuck man, from now on i can't imagine eating hotdog bread.

My little sister still keep telling me is hotdog with chilli sauce. fuck fuck fuck.

I am very very scared, scared the bloody hell out of me.

I am not going to touch the babies. god damm it.

I don't know what i am going to do with it.

My dad is the only one carrying it for now. Shit.

But bless all the little babies.

Actually they do look a little little cute.

Ok, i don't really wish to think about them, spoil my appetite.

Decided to go swimming with my sister early in the morning 8am since i cant get to slep after i know of the babies news.

The lifeguard are pretty cool. :P



.

.

.

Pictures of the babies.

Oh my Buddha, i can't imagine carrying them.

I don't want to touch them.

My god.





They are all alive and kicking for now but i think their mother don't really know how to feed them milk.
We shall eat what happens.
God bless.

No comments: