:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Friday, September 19, 2008

NUS

Went to Nus to find Genevieve.
The campus is damm bloody big and the stairs damm bloody a lot.
Climb until like shit.
Tired until like shit
but got a bit of finding.
Will be back at NUS again. LOL.
There is a Cafeteria which sell western food and the guys are...
WOW
DAMM HANDSOME.
hahahahhaa
I want go back and eat western food again.
I LOVE WESTERN FOOD FROM NUS.
I WILL BE BACK.
and NUS lecturers are all damm nice people.
very friendly and kind and polite.

After that geneieve and joey accompany me to my favourite place.
Which is of course Penansular plaza lar!
I love Penansular plaza the people there are very nice and friendly i say a lot of time already.
Hence i pass the photo to the Inle guy already and i will try not go back to Inle rest because its very embarrassing.

And the kind friends walk with me all the way to Oriental Mandarin and pass the manager something.
So kind of them.
I think i made them really tired today.
But its ok, i don't think they mind it. LOL LOL LOL.

And i wanted to take picture of the scenery and make them retake and retake with me again. LOL
I think they both wanted to bash me up (only use the mouth and say but don't dare to bash )
I think took nearly 50 pictures hahahahha.
Damm funny, i was laughing all the way like crazy.
ok, i am crazy.





















Till here!
tattar
i am so bloody tired today.
buddha bless me.



No comments: