:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My baby rabbits.

I HAVE BOUGHT THE TAUNGGYI CONCERT TICKETS!!!
HAVE U?
I AM GOING WITH SWEE LAY!
♥♥♥
swee said ko chan look cute. haha
anyway, KO CHAN, THANK YOU!!!!

I am sitting in role Q.
.
.
.
And another happy news.
Chelsea won bou..... 4-0
That means i win my bet lar!!! damm it!
i am so happy.
dammm dammm happy.
I LOVE CHELSEA.
lampard, joe cole, malouda, alkena score.
Joe cole head injury still can play so well.
love love!
Chelsea is really a very good team.

.

The moon 2 days ago was very very beautiful.

My camera wasn't able to capture the clouds and the moon.

Very beautiful, magnificent.





.
.
.
and 5 of my rabbits have already opened the eyes. left with one medium one.
They are really very pretty and cute.
They grow so fast.
Remember first time i feed them milk they were only so tiny and furless.
Now they have already grow so much fur, open their eyes and started to climb and run around.
Their ears are also very tiny and cute.
How do i bare to give them away when i feed them since the 2nd day of the birth and see them grow.
From tiny furless rabbit to the little rabbit they are now.
I am so in love with them.




* see how cute they are!!!!
Pretty Pretty.
















* this is the biggest among all.
Lao da.























I love them.
Sometimes even when you have somebody around you, you still feel lonely.
Why does that happen?





No comments: