:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Little babies

So mother rabbit have not been doing a good job in feeding her babies. So i have to take over the job. No choice.
I am their owner and i have the responsibility.
If i don't do it, do i expect others to do it for me?
FAT HOPE.

Went to buy baby bottles and milk powder to feed them.

After that had lunch and Elton bought me to catch prawn.
We tried out for 1 hour.
I have never catch any prawn before in my life, i only know how to eat.
And i swing the bait so high into the air that it hit the roof of the hut. So embarrassing. But i caught the first prawn just waiting for less then 1 minute.
For the rest of the time, its Elton prawning because i am too lazy to hold on to the rod and besides i don't dare to touch the live prawns.


* The fishes that are for kids to catch. $10.00 can catch a tank full of little fishes which are useless. Only for kids to play.

* The baits use for prawning is chicken's heart

*The prawn Elton caught.
* I wouldn't dare to lay a finger on them.

* The stone fishes. Pretty scary, they doesn't move at all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pictures of my babies today.
Prettier already right.
The feel so soft and tender and fragile.

*Elton's feeding them. :)
He is really my saviour. Without him i don't know what i can do.


* Their little teeth and mouth is really very very very cute.
Like Bus Bunny.


* One of the weakest among the babies, hopefully it can survive.
* Me feeding the baby. I dare to hold the baby in my hands after much consideration.
.
.
.
.
Lastly Everybody Please support this Event.
I am very supportive of Myanmar's event and its held in Singapore.
Please support it.
:)
♥♥♥

Taunggyi Family 114th Live Concert.


Must go Must go!!!


Why no myo gyi? LOL

No comments: