:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Good bye.


Another person went to heaven.

Why do god always want to take away some one's precious.

I really don't feel the sadness that death have caused because its happening so fast, again and again.
Over and over again.
Will everybody be able to overcome the devastation.
One minute here, next minute gone.
Magical?
F.
------------
They say dreams come true.
I say it isn't true.
I have be hoping that one day you will sing for me
like the way you used to do.
But now i realise,
the one day will
probably never come.
I have given up on hoping for
this day to come.
I wish you all the best of luck in everything that you do.
Thank you for everything you have done.
tat tar.

No comments: