:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Friday, September 12, 2008

1 week old.

My rabbits are 1 week old!!
So glad they are doing a right.
The skinnier ones are really naughty.
While the fat ones are very obedient letting me feed them without much struggle.

Anyway, my grandfather is not doing real well. I am also not sure why things seems to be going down hill.
Buddha please bless everybody to be fine and health.
I took a picture of the blood transfusion which he needed because his blood count is getting real low.
I told him it look like the Yong Tau Foo sauce. LOL.
Pretty disgusting but i don't eat Yong Tau Foo so its doesn't affect me.
God bless all those that eat Yong Tau Foo.
hahaha
.
.
.
Rabbit pictures.
They are going so fast i think their opening their eyes in no time.
*pray for them*


*This is the fattest out of the batch. I think its the first one to come out from the mummy's stomach.

*Only one which is full white in colour.
Pretty right.



*6 slibings.

How would i ever bare to give them away after hand feeding them for so long.

But how could i afford to keep so many and if they get pregnent again. -_-"






*6 little bunnies. So Cute!!!!


Enjoy.
♥♥

Elton is out. yippee...

No comments: