:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH, I LOVE YOU FOREVER.








Happy birthday Sylvia! I LOVE YOU ALWAYS! MUACK!

Its been 8 years we have been friends! During this 8 years, we went thru quite alot together.

You have basically seen every part of me. ( Including my ass!!! damm it!)

2nd bf together. LOL LOL LOL. I will always rememeber the night during charlet. LOL damm bloody funny.

I was sleeping in the middle of you and _ _ _ _ _ _. So i didn't get to cover the blanket ok! !@#$%^&*

Remember when we first met, i wasn't close to you because you belong to indonesia gang but i didn't know how come we became so bloody close during Sec 3.

I never regretted being the best of friend with you. You taught me a lot of things which i think you didn't apply it yourself. hahaha.

I remembered you pour curry sauce on me during my birthday in front of the public.

I remembered during your birthday, me and poh hwa was standing very far away when hedi, rendy and olivia sabo you.

I remembered carrying an egg in my pocket during class and water was flowing out of my pocket during lesson.

I remembered we throw rubber pieces at MR Arkam.

I rememebered you disturbing MR Arkam when we were walking and he turned back and said "Who". But he didn't manage to find out that it was you.

I rememebered get scolded by Miss Cheam because you ask me to show you my fingers.

I remembered Skipping classes with you (I know you wan to say i am the master mind)

I remembered you like to beat eng soon up.

I remembered our taste of guys and clothes will forever be different.

I will remember you for life.

Love you lots!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! STAY PRETTY, LAZY, CUTE, NOISY, ETC ETC

______________________________________ (FILL UP YOURSELF)

muack!




I sang this birthday song and played the piano for you ok!!! better love me.




http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/5A0F1996EA2184C9







And to show you how much i love you, i ask my sister to sing for you too. hahhahaha




We rehearse so many times and i ask my 2nd sister to sing along but she doesn't want.




love you!




http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/979A86966C62C166







My younger sister sing twice for you! happy or not!




Still dare to say she is very fierce during my chalet. LOL




i love you, sylvia.




You will always be a friend i will treasure for life. muack muack muack.

http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/20B5F1FEB51B9CEE


No comments: