:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I love the babies!!! (5 Sept 2008)

My mum bought me a hard disk which is pink in colour!!!
My god, pink is my favourite colour and she knows i like to save a lot of files on my thumb drive hence she went to IT mall and buy this PRETTY PINK hard disk!!!
Love it man, thanks a lot!!!
Now i can save all the things related to Myanmar and my rabbit inside this hard disk.
Super duper ♥♥

.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, updates on my rabbit's babies current condition.
1 has passed away. I think because of its injury. RIP :(
The injury is too deep and Elton tried to feed it with milk but unsuccessful :( it doesn't want to drink it and it passed way this morning.

I woke up at 9am despite sleeping at 3am. -_-"
Pretty tired but no choice its my responsibility
I love them a lot.
They are really nice and cute and funny.
I don't even have baby myself and i need to look after my rabbit's baby!

Make their milk hot the baby way. LOL.
Next time i think i can take very good care of my baby.
.
.
.
This one has passed away. Looks very skinny. Buried it. RIP.

.

.

.

Anyway, happier note, the rest are doing very fine. Alive and kicking.(non-stop)

See their little teeth :)

*They love cuddling up together, i think they love the warmth when their with each other.
*They're going very fast. I think they will become little bunny soon.
*I open their mouth, how brave. Now i am really brave. I not only clear the dead body myself but also feed every single others with the help of my two little sisters!
They are very supportive of my babies and always help me out!
Love them.
Same as baby, need to put Napkin.

*My sister trying to take a picture of the cute teeth.
*Pretty right.



*See how cute they are!

Its my first time looking after babies. *This looks like the father. Black eye liner, Black eye loop. Pretty baby.
*Sleeping very sweetly.
* See the mouth open when it sleep. Looks like me, usually i sleep open the mouth very big.

LOL LOL LOL.

*Me feeding the baby :)

I ♥ Them.

I want to thank everybody that is helping me around with the babies because i am really cluesless about feeding them.

The pet shop uncle at Serangoon North is really very nice. He will tell you patiently and nicely on how to go about everything. Next time i will introduce the shop, everybody should go there and buy things for your pet.

Not only cheap but good and customer friendly.

Elton, Two little sis, Mum, Dad, Everybody, Thank you!

A big thank you!!!

♥♥♥




No comments: