:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

i love my rabbits.

Sylvia thanks for everything, love you.
This thursday :)

I love my rabbits.
I don't have time to upload picture today because very busy.
Tomorrow i will do it.

*pardon my messy hair just look at rabbit enough. :P

I have over 400 pictures. WTH. good luck to me.

And Chelsea draw with Man U ok! 1-1

Ronaldo the great have come back to play. No wonder cannot be top scorer anymore because grow fatter already.

As expected Chelsea cant allow Man u to lose because give them face.

I so love Chelsea. I am going to call Scholari. LOL LOL LOL.

I love Chelsea.

My rabbits are growing very fast, too fast for me to support.8 rabbits.

Can u imagine 8 rabbits and if the mother give birth again, i will consider committing suicide. haha

AND REMEMBER TO BUY YOUR TAUNGGYI CONCERT TICKETS!!!

I ALREADY SAID IT A LOT A LOT OF TIME.

LOVE YA!


No comments: