:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Opening of Eyes. 16/09/08

16th Sep which marks me and Elton monthly Anni. LOL
But he is in camp, so sad.
I have my little rabbits to accompany me.
And while a was feeding them their milk this morning, one of them open the eyes.
After observing them, a few more open their eyes too.
too cute to be true!
Their eyes are so cute and little and round.
Damm it.
Just like their parents





* I love my rabbits.
Not going to give them away.
I have already persuaded my both sis to adopt two each.
yipppeee.



*So cute right the little eyes.
Not very little actually.







*The six brothes/sisters.
I don't really know what i am going to do with the two adults now. If later i put them together and they give birth again i am really going to kill myself.
*FaintS* LOL.

I LOVE MY RABBITS DAMM MUCH.
I LOVE ELTON TOO...
AND EVERYBODY!

No comments: