:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Only strongest survive

Strongest survive.
That is so true whether in human's world or animal world.
1 dead. 6 still here. Hope they will do really fine.
they are drinking milk and shitting so i hope this is a good sign.
My two little sis and me went to bury the little one.

R.I.P. I love u :)

I hate burying animals. But sometimes there is really no choice. Life is like that.

.

.

.

Milk feeding time.

Its so hard to be a mother, harder when the kids are not urs and you don't bloody know how to go about doing it.

Just try my best.

*This is the only fully white coat with a little black tail. Cutie!

*They like to cuddle each other for warmth.

*This looks like the father. Black eye liner and black ear loop. Khant naw.
Enjoy.


No comments: