:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

♥Penansular plaza

Yesterday night went to Penansular plaza with swee.
Very fun!
Always when we meet we have lots to talk about and laugh at. LOL
I gave her a pair of sun glasses tu tu pel as mine.
:P
Nice right.
:)




After that we walked about Penansular plaza and I saw Myo gyi poster.
We went to ask the shop keeper is there any more Myo gyi poster available or not.
But she said no.
So she called her little brother to cut down the poster for me!!!
!!!!!
So nice right!!!
I feel so bad taking the poster.
And now there is one empty space left at the wall on the shop
LOL
kyay zoo !
I love the people at penansular plaza they are all so friendly and nice
♥♥

My brother told me Myo Gyi is coming to Singapore soon!!!!

OH MY BUDDHA!! I MUST TAKE PICTURE WITH HIM FOR SURE!!!!

I LOVE MYO GYI

I LOVE MYO GYI

LA LA LA

!!!!

so cool, so cute, so charming

my buddha!

Myo gyi so nice right?

Swee lay gave me a hta min and thought me how to wear it.

So far, unsucessful!! hahahha

it kept dropping and dropping.

I think i need to learn from those Bangalah on how to tie the Hta May.


Like old woman right or not?
hahahhahaa

<3<3

No comments: