:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life is beautiful

Actually i am very happy with my current life.

I have a pretty mom who never fail to give me anything i wanted, taught me what is determination, forgave me for my mistakes, bought me expensive stuff with her hard earn money, willing to bare with me for my nonsense.
Thank you.♥

A handsome dad who always discuss about soccer with me even though he always scold me for not tidying up my things,always very fierce towards me but gave in to everything i wanted. Always saying that i am wasting money but ended up buying the item for me.
Thank you.♥

Two lovely sister who always make me very touched with the simple things they done for me. Planning celebrations wih me. Sharing things with me. Giving way to me at time.
Thank you. ♥

Elton, who always try to give way to me and make me look like a happy little girl. Shower me with tender loving care. Bring me to places i always wanted to go. Hook for me 100 of bears because he knows i love them so much.
Feed me with so much food that i become so fat. hahah.
Stay by my side and comfort me when my grandma passed away.
Thank you.♥

My grandparents who look after me for years giving in to my needs.
Who always wait for my arrival at the doorsteps with a warm hug.
Who cooks the most delicious food you can asked for.
Who makes my bed every morning for me.
Thank you. ♥

My relatives who love me like their own children. Always concerning about me, asking about my work and stuff.
Pampering me, loving me just like the way my parents does.
Thank you. ♥

My cousins who always give in to me and take care of me. I have a whole group of cousins who love me, buy me things, give me things, show me care and concern just like my grandma.
Thank you, Xiao yun, xiao hua, andrew, manfred, lao er, lao san, lao da, yang yang, irene for everything you guys have done for me.
A big thank you. ♥

My cute little niece who remembers my name.
Love you, Erlene.
Thank you. ♥

My friends who shower me with care and love and everything i needed. What more can i ask for?
Really what more can i ask for.
Friend who help me in everything that i needed help in. Friend who guide me and bring me from wrong to right. Friends for throw rubber at teachers with me. Friends who throw milk at me on my birthday. Friends who walk through thick and thin with me.
I love you, my friends.
Names not in Sequence
Tseying
gillbert
sylvia
swee lay
min thu
genieve
poh hwa
thurako
aung
thet naing
ruina
peiling
cuijun
zi ann
aung ban
thet ko
zaya
joey
aung kyaw
soe lin
htet myat
min soe
nayminko
etc etc etc
i love you people.


I am really happy with life.

Life can be so simple and fulfilling.

No comments: