:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Initially, me and my sis were planning to go to the Gym. LOL.
I have never been to the Gym before all my life.
I don't like doing exercise in front of so many people esp guys who are building up their muscle.LOL.
Upon reaching there, the whole room was filled with people so we decided to turn back and go swimming instead.
Swimming, i don't like swimming because i have to wear the swimming costume.
My swimming costume is triangle shape so everything can see LOL.
All my fats and tummy and all the shit all can see, so i hate swimming. LOL.
But today was so fun, i decided to go swimming every week from now!!!!
I don't wear a goggle to swim because i think its very troublesome.
My eyes will turn very red aftermath.
Anyway pictures which i took from outside because i totally forget to take pictures when i am happily playing



The slides are damm damm fast.
Woooo......






I think i scream the loudest.LOL
Anyway i took a picture with the complex hahahhahah.
No picture in Swimming costume, picture with building also can mah.



*See me with my towel :P

Just bath and i walk home just like that. LOL

How good to have swimming pool just below your house!

♥♥

No comments: