:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Birthday Photos

This is the contacts which have the butterfly effect.
I think its quite scary. LOL

Ok so how i celebrate my birthday with Elton.

He came to fetch me and off we go to K box. K box is a place where u can sing karaok.
The room is so big. Just the two of us don't know why they give so big room.
:)
me. LOL
me me me LOL
After that went to eat buffet. Make me fat like hell. hahahah
The food is so delicious that i forget to take picture.
Then went to watch Money no Enough and i kept blaming him for bringing me to watch sad show on my birthday.
But should watch, very nice.

Off we went to watch Ge tai after the movie

This is the ghost month Ge Tai. I love ghost month man.
Everyday can watch Ge Tai.
The singer sings really well and the important part is that.....
ITS FREE OF CHARGE!!!


* The lighting are like disco lights.




And to end my birthday.
Cake!!!
Whats celebration without cake.
He remembered it.


And its hello kitty cake! My fav pink colour.
Making a wish . LOL
♥♥♥



:)

Tat tar

No comments: