:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chelsea Vs Ports (3-0), (4-0)

Firstly, Chelsea rocks. 4-0. I think the problem lies with Portsmouth. Their attacking is not strong enough. Defence is even worst. I thought Ports was an average team but this time around JIA LIAT LAR! Good luck to them. This is only the first match so can't really come to a conclusion.
Scoring by, Joe Cole, Botok, Lampard & lastly Deco.
I almost fainted because i bought the wrong score again. Its the 1000000000 times i draw the paper wrongly. NB.
Anyway Chelsea won with so many goals so :) very happy indeed.



Man U played really badly this time round. Newcastle goal keeper was extremely good. He use header to save goal. Swee man. Should watch! I didn't know Newcastle possess such good goal keeper and striker.
Sunderland play very well also. They have the black botok striker didou or something which is ex-liverpool striker. Very well done.
Just as i was thinking Liverpool might win the EPL, they let me down LOL.
Chelsea will win!

Opening Spain match. Valencia Vs Real Mad. (0-1), 3-2
Impressive! Thats why i supper duper love villa lar.
58 min the goal he score one ok!!! love love love love love
i love david villa.
Should consider buying Valencia Jersey!
Both goal in Real score by Nistrlroy( i don't know how to spell the name, not handsome also holland player)

Ok Arsenal didn't do too well in the opening match too. :)


I didn't know VZO was so fun!!!
Esp when its use with you :)
Cute khaw gyi :P
Lol lol lol!!
I want your swimming pool picture :P
hahahahhaa



No comments: