:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Brazil Vs Agentina

Brazil or Argentina?

I take Argentina. Even thought i don't like Messi,
I don't like Ronaldino more. LOL

I just realise Mutu from Italy is my Chelsea former player.
"Mutu i tell you how many times don't eat cocaine you want to eat lar."
Eat curry lar. MUTU CURRY
hahahahaha

On other hand when Sylvia told me her bf might go overseas for work and i recall the time when Elton went to China for 2 days! I was crying like a piece of shit. LOL
Basically i always cry for nothing LOL. I was cursing his boss like mad because he sent Elton overseas.

Brazil's girl team play so roughly! All their hair style all like ronaldino i think its fashion in their country. But they played very well and off they went into the final.

tat tar

No comments: