:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Birthday Photos

So EPL is going to come soon and upon seeing this book, my itchy hands bought it.

Hull city, West Brom, Stroke from division 1. Lets see how well they fair. Don't know got handsome or not?
:P

.
.
.
.
.

Flower that my sister gave me. Picture taken using SLR camera without any editing.
Clear or not?
* Full flash

*1/4 flash

I love roses, so sweet and pretty.

And she gave me a water resistance ear pierce. Just perfect for my PSP. Love it man.

I wanted to buy it myself but just happen she gave me one. love her! muack. he he he


*Sylvia gave me this bag below. Everybody know i love pink. LOL.

Thanks for the delicious treat too.

:) love love

*My second sister decorated my room with happy birthday signs.
Sweet or not.
I have the sweetest sisters in the world that will often help me to "cover backside" LOL.
Cover backside meaning to hide from my parents stuff that i don't want to let them know.
LOL.






And not forgetting.
Mrs Bastian. LOL
She gave me these and treat me to delicious myanmar food. Mohinga, kyaw kyat. LOL. fried tofu. yum yum
The babies are magnets, the purse which is of rabbit shape and a baby towel !!!
Until know i don't know for what she give me baby towel. siao siao lay.
She say is for my baby next time. But i think by the time i have baby the towel turn black already lar.


To add more surprise to my birthday, she send this to my company.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


She attention it to FELVILLA!!! As you know i am Mrs villa, NOT FELVILLA!

When i received this letter i was shock to death, i thought who will send letter to my company and attention to me.

And what's behind shock me more.

God father???!!!???!!!

I was thinking who the hell is that.

Could it be a bomb?

LOL.

I opened the envelope and to my surprise i found.

David Villa

.

.

.

photos -_-"

I immediately know who its from already.

As you can see she send me Drogba, Spain team, Information about Myanmar.

A gorilla postcard which she say she think of me when she look at it!!! chee sar chee sar!!!!

A postcard which says : A bed full of foreigners. -_-" -_-" -_-" What the hell is she hinting? Budhha knows?

And

.

.

.

.

.

.

Petr cech -_-"

What the hell is Petr doing in my favourite list ?????

The whole world know i hate him as a goal keeper , why must he wrap the head like cabbage??

-_-"


I love buffon lar!

KNS.

No comments: