:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Good bye Ghost festival

The yearly ghost festival is over.
I didn't get to see anything. But i knew for once you came back to visit me.
:)
I will be visiting you soon. Really soon.
I will buy cakes that you used to buy for me when Moon Cake festival is here.
What shape do you like it?
Mickey mouse?
You use to buy so pretty moon cakes for me that i cant bare to eat it!
I miss u.

So i brough my camera out today and in order not to waste the effort of carrying it, i took photos along the way.
On the motor bike so its damm dangerous and other drivers must be thinking i am crazy!!
But
I DON'T CARE!

I try to capture the sky colour but i couldn't because Elton was driving damm fast. I can fall off the bike anytime
* The sky is very pretty blue in colour

The trees in Singapore are very nice too just that nobody takes the effort to take notice of the natural surrounding.
I love my SLR camera! It takes really nice and clear pictures
I like this shot.
Pretty!
See the sky, lovely isn't it.
Constructions along the way
Singapore express way.


* I like this picture below.

The dark sky which is going to fall soon
Singapore's road
Started raining.



* The roads at night.
Pretty right :)


Thats all for now, i am going to enjoy myself for one bloody week!
:)

No comments: