:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Euro 2008 final. bye bye Germany

♥♥♥






FINAL - SPAIN VS GERMANY.



He is the singer for the opening cermony of this match.
What a cute guy, how come i never know such cutie exist in Spain beside Villa.
hahahahha
So cute right!!! love love. hahahhaah

and

and

and

SPAIN WON !!!!

I AM SO HAPPY SPAIN WIN!!!!

I LOVE SPAIN BECAUSE MY VILLA IS IN THERE AND MOST IMPORTANT I THINK BY LOGIC SPAIN PLAYED WAY BETTER THEN GERMANY.

SPAIN's defence is so good this time round.

With Febregas and Torres around i think Spain attacking side is also very strong. They are unbeatable. They played with so much team work this time round. And ok Casillas was not bad. LOL

i am so in love with Spain.

But i don't know why my heart is not really happy, maybe because Villa didn't play?

So strange.

Anyway, Spain have not won for 44 years so its ok to let them win this time because they worked really hard for this Euro. I think their coach should retire. haha

Anyway again, Spain won.

:)

Villa is still my all time fave.

I love him


*Injury still can run so fast? -_-"
Villa is so cute can!!! *loves*


Torres was not bad yesterday. He kept chionging with the ball. He had quite a number of times to score more goals for Spain. But Spain still won so its ok.

I like the tattoo on his hands. so cool.

I edited this photo!!!

hahahahhhahaha

Spain coach is so cute. hhahahha

This picture is nice, Casillas holding the trophy. I like the way he post during this pic.



Villa is so cute. I said that many times.


Villa is so cute again. haha♥♥

Casillas. LOL. He doesn't seems to have much contribution except saving the penalty kick during the match against Italy.


Yellow card for 2 captains. So funny. This stupid Casillas hahahhaa. Ballack should get red card lah. he always also not happy with referee. siao lang. Maybe he should consider going for wrestling instead of soccer. hahaha

Ballack arguing again. forever this pattern.

Torres. ok he is worth a day of praises.

Sucking this thumb? hahaha cute little torres.
i love villa lah.

nice hair


What is Ballack trying to do now?

-_-"

Ridiculous ass

Germany fans. So sweet.


villa is so cute, even if its only back view. nobody can resist him.



The only player that is cute at germany. Podolski :)
cutie cutie.
His body is like very hot. Goggle it in the internet and see his body.
I saw him in his underwear. *drools*
woo hoo wooo

What is Cas doing?

hahhahahahhahahaa

Referee for yesterday. Don't you feel like slapping his face?

YES I DO.





SPAIN WON , THERE GOES EURO CUP.

LIFE WITHOUT SOCCER IS LIKE SHIT. HOPE EPL COME FASTER. I MISS CHELSEA.

-------------------------------------

aung ban taung, come to singapore faster lah. !@#$%^&*()

flying pigs

No comments: