:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Group C - Netherlands, Italy.

My favourite team, bye bye.
Its so sad to see you leaving the Euro cup 2008 even before the Quarter final.
You did well.
I wish that you win Italy but you never did.
You even got a red card for yourself.
10 against 11 players and to add on Ribery is injured.
Gone Gone Gone.
*sings Somewhere over the rainbow~
Pretty disappointing results.
Bid a last goodbye to you.
Kindly let Spain or Portugal win instead of Netherlands.
I hope its Spain.
Villa is there :x

Lets all honour you for another min or two and look forward to the next time that you will appear in the World cup.
I will be supporting you in the coming World Cup.

*p.s. Even thiery Henry becomes teary Henry.

FRANCE 2008. good bye.




* i don't want Netherlands to win the cup!!!!
Group A : Portugal / Turkey
Group B : Croatia / Germany
Group C : Holland / Italy
Group D : Spain / ?
Whats the last time that is going to clench the place in the quarter finals?????????
Russia?Sweden?

No comments: