:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Group A- Second day

PORTUGAL VS CZECH. (1-1)half time, (3-1) full time

i watch this match until 88 min and went to bed, cannot ta han already. Euro Cup is really killing me. Its like killing me slowly and slowly.
As expected portugal win but i could see czech do its best.
And ronaldo not doing his best.
And as expected i lose this match again.
I am so curse with Ronaldo!!!! I cant play matches that consist of him if not i will lose!
suay.


Switzerland Vs Turkey. (1-0) first half, (1-2) full time

Turkey won. No comments because i didn't watch. Not really interested in these two groups.

-----------------------------------------

Conculsion :
PORTUGAL ENTER THE QUATERFINAL, SWITZERLAND OUT.

CONGRATS TO RONALDO! -_-"

No comments: