:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - ANDREW LEE

Ever wonder how we celebrate birthday in Singapore?
ha ha ha

After you see this, you might choose not to come to Singapore.
*Mr rabbit are you scared? ha ha ha :P


Its my cousin's 13Th birthday. So we had a mini celebration under his house.


We are happily singing birthday song. Do you think celebration in Singapore is so simple?
not so. hahahahaha






*Add a little flour, milk, egg..........
*of course i am the mastermind lah, cant you see!!! i love to be the mastermind. hahahhahahaha


Want to see what it turns out like???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Behold!!!!!!

THE FLOUR BOY!!!!.

.

.

*my little sister and my cousin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA....
FUN OR NOT?
OF COURSE!!!! its super duper duper fun.....
throwing flour and milk at people during birthdays!!!!
I miss my school days!!
We always use to throw so many things at each other during birthdays.
I even broke an egg in my pocket during class.
Disgusting!!!!!!


*my second sister and my cousin

We made him stand at the playground and everyone that walk pass was staring at him with shocking eyes!!! hahahhahahahaha

its so fun!!!!

and last but not least!!!!!!

the mastermind

:P

:P

:P

ME and my cousin!!!!

hahahahhahahahah

Come to singapore if you dare, i will be waiting for you!!!!


* Its so fun celebrating birthday using this method!!! Its really bring out the celebration mood. Usually back in school whenever i throw flour at my friends they will retaliate but i didn't know why my cousin just stood there and allow me to pour the milk and throw the flour!!!!

haha

So i asked him :" why did you allow me to throw flour and pour milk on you, and you didn't run?"


He answered :" because i am a gentleman"

hahahhahahahah

Small people great mind. LOL.


Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!! MAY YOU ALWAYS BE CUTE, HAPPY, CHEERFUL ETC ETC

HUAT AH!!!!


whose birthday is next?

hahahahahahha

No comments: