:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

火山快要爆发了!@#$%^&*(

I am bloody angry now.
First its France, now is Portugal. Why are all my favourite teams going out one by one.
It sucks.big time
Portugal Vs Germany (1-2) half time, (2-3) full time.
Eat shit!
My blood is boiling at 100 deg right now and its gonna burst anytime.
Ronaldo are you are under the German control? Or are you angry that your coach Sch is going to Chelsea. cb
i am so fed up, somebody, some kind soul just let me chew off a piece of meat from you.
But its over its over. No point crying over spilled milk.
Let it be.
Spain will probably be out too because i love villa. Whoever i love will be out.
How ironic.
Whatever it is somebody is so happy that Germany is going to the semi-finals. !@#$@^%*^&ljnjnvkhfsgbdhbasdfdjfbahfb

I don't know why i am so angry because i bet on Germany to win the championship and this is a good omen.
But, I think my heart is with Portugal.
-_-"
let it be
let it be
oh let it be!

No comments: