:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

吃大便

吃大便 !!!!!!!!!

I am so fed up, my computer cannot watch the soccer match tonight!!!!!!!
How am i suppose to live like that!!!!!!!!!! cbcbcbcbcbcbcbccbcbcbcbcb!
Does my computer expect me to go to the coffee shop and sit with the ah peks!!!!!!!
cb man.
I so feel like throwing the whole damm computer away!!!!
Life sucks when you cant watch nice matches!!!!
Germany lay!!!!! cbcbcbcbcbcbcbcb!!!!!!!!!!
I have got the whole stomach full of anger!
Can somebody be my punching bag!!!!
Ok, damm it i am going to plan where to go and watch the match tonight!
I don't bloody care , i have to watch the match!!!!!!!!
By the way I bet on Germany to win the match against Poland and
Crot to win against Austria.Good luck to me!

plus plus plus!!!
Yesterday Switzerland Vs Czech was a very good match. And Czech goalkeeper was superb, he should be the man of the match but i don't know why the striker got the man of the match.
His shooting is not so good mostly out of the scoring area.
The referee was not bad lol!!! but he is like 190cm tall.Tallest referee in the Euro 2008.
But that is non of my business because he is already 40 years old.
I won!!!! lol!!! i support Czech !!!

Portugal win was expected. But bloody ronaldo didn't score. Just when i started to like him he made me lose money again.
He has been doing this to me for UFA, EPL and all the shit matches. I wonder when is he ever going to make me win money.
My top scorer bet is also like hopeless since he didn't score yesterday night.
Don't know whether to love or hate him!
Torres please do better then ronaldo.

This month's pay is all going to the Euro 2008!!!! Going bankcrupt soon.


I have lots of picture to upload and i don't know where to start and i am very lazy.

Ok till here!!!!!!!!
my computer sucks!

No comments: