:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Group B - Croatia/ Germany

Ok, so Croatia and Germany are qualify for the quarter final.
And all thanks to BALLACK's goal.
Its kind of nice. kind off only.

So
Portugal Vs Germany
* i love portugal but germany has padoski which is like on my top scorer list. So who the hell should i support? But portugal played better so far.



Turkey Vs Croatia
* i strongly stick with Croatia. i hate turkey's player.

----------------------------------


Tonight will be France's big night. They better do some miracle shooting!!! They really made me so disappointed with their results. Group C is suppose to be the death group but i see no challenges taking place. Netherlands is the only team that is leading with the high points. And to add on, No point praying for France if Netherland is going to let Romania win this match.
If Romania wins tonight, France and Italy will have to say bye bye to Euro cup 2008.
I hope France will enter the quarter final but on the other hand will Netherland allow France to do that?
-_-"
Catch the match tonight at 2.45am. A must watch match.
But seriously even if Netherland is leading with such a high point, i DO NOT SUPPORT THEM.
I DO NOT SUPPORT NETHERLAND.
I WILL HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 2.45AM!!! WHEN I AM LIKE HALF DEAD NOW. TIAN AHHHHH.

BLESS FRANCE!

No comments: