:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Touching Stories.

I have to blog about the china earthquake in this post because i am really very very touched by all the people.

If you are in Singapore, you will know that they are raising funds for the China earthquake on the television today.
All the pictures, all the stories, really touched my heart.
No matter how hard and tough your heart is when you see the pictures, listen to their stories, your heart will melt.
Really melt and cry.
The old and young suffering.
It really pains my heart.

There was one story which really make me cry like mad.
The man was struck under the rubble mat for 72 hours. He manage to stay alive for 72 hours for rescuer workers to safe him.
He told the soldiers :" i must stay alive because i want to see my unborn son"
So the soldier pass him the phone to talk to his wife.
After 6 more hours the soldier manage to pull him out.
On the way to hospital, he stopped breathing.
Everybody try to wake him up, everybody try to shake him as hard as possible.
But they could not wake him up anymore.
: ..(

He stay for 72 hours why didn't he stay a little longer?
: ..(
Life is so fragile.

Another old woman said :" how is my future? where is my home? What am i suppose to do?"

: .. (

Life is...

For all those living.
Please be strong.

No comments: