:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Euro Cup 2008 - Part B

Ok,i am back on the review of the Euro Cup Part B. Somebody complain that i never put date and time for the matches so... i will not put until the match start!!! hahahahhaaha


Lets start the review from
Group A, (All these are my point of view, doesn't apply to everybody)

Switzerland - From my point of view, Switzerland doesn't have many strong player, Arsenal players like Johan,Senderos, Man city- Fernandes. The rest, I don't know.

Czech Republic - Petre Cech the Chelsea goalkeeper!!!! He should have stay at home and rest and not play in any matches, i already said that for so many million times. He should stay at home and rest!!!!!! Arsenal player Tomas look pretty skinny, i think when the wind come he will most likely fly away. Baros is rather cute thou.

Portugal - Ok!! This is my my my my my my my favourite team. I even got their watch ok!!!
I am very very very X 100 supportive of them. But the man problem is they have ronaldo in their team!!!Damm unlucky! The super duper action guy, always pretend to fall down!!! Lets see they also have Ricardo from Chelsea, Deco( the super attacking guy, always tripping people).

Turkey - erm erm erm erm ....quite a few players from Ferberbahce so uh-uh! no comments.


Group B,

Austria - key player in my euro guide book are Emmanuel pogatetz & Andreaz ivanschitz (this guy known as the Austrian Beckam) i think must be damm HL as you know Beckham like to play solo. LOL. But their goal keeper Alex is not bad looking. haha

Croatia - This country name is darn hard to pronounce. I have a hard time pronouncing it, if i am not wrong its read as Co-roll-sia. Si bei chim. But the main thing is that their jersey is the nicest among all the teams. Its so cool using checker design as the jersey. Special. They have handsome player name Niko. Not Niko Kovac but Niko Kranjcar.

Germany - I think this team is probably the most likable team among all other team. Firstly they have the strong mid fielder Ballack. His eyes are gorgeous. I think always give out electric shock. But whereas his hair is.....! Of course they also have Arsenal Keeper Jens Lehmann. Lukas and Lahm are two most handsome guys out of the team. With handsome guy and good players winnin the Champion is not quite a problem.

Poland - totally no idea about this group. According to book, key players are Euzebiusz and Jacek. I think this is their first time playing in the qualifying rounds, So good luck!


Group C,

Holland - Potential group BUT too bad France is in Group C. ha ha ha x 100. They have Man U keeper San der Van( i know its opposite but i like to call like that). Chelsea player Khalid, Blackburn player - Andre, Liverpool player - Dirk Kuyt, Ryan. Arsenal player- Robin. They also have Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Aston Villa players. So many potential, will it bring them some miracle?

Italy - Fabio the famous handsome guy... :P He is drop dead gorgeous, he make me drip saliva non stop. lol lol lol.Sexy. Key player Andrea Pirlo & Luca toni. I am not so supportive of this group. All the guys in this group look like old man except Fabio.

Romania - Key player Cristian chivu & Adrian Mutu. No idea on this group at all.

France - My fav!!!!!! This is my fav team. Lots of star players in the group. From barcelona, Man u, Arsenal, Roma, AC, Chelsea, Portsmouth, Inter,Bayern. wooooo..!!!!!!! high high high chance of getting champion. Malouda,this guy really has a lot of potential and also i find that he looks like Myanmar guy. I love him!!!!! Also have Evra, Gallas(quite violent player), Anelka( the guy who miss the penalty) and Henry (old already lay, no energy).


Group D,

Greece - So far they have the highest score for the qualifying round. Champions for 2004. How did it happen? i don't know. Key player, Dellas & Karagounis.I am not so in for them so...... no comments either.

Sweden - Key player, Kallstrom & Ibrahimovic. I don't like.

Spain - High energy group. My fav goal keeper Reina from Liverpool. I think he is very pro at goal keeper post. love him love him. 3rd top scorer Torres from Liverpool. But he is too tall lay. But god striker no matter how tall also good mah. Real Madrid Cassllas. LOL. not so handsome. haha x 100. Not forgetting handsome guy Fabregas from Arsenal. So many good player will they stand a chance? Their group look like giraffe lay.

Russia - Lots of Moscow players. Aleksandr handsome handsome lol. But i don't think they can win.


The end.
Come on everybody lets vote who will win in the Euro cup 2008!!!!Please leave tag or comments regarding who you think will win in the Euro cup 2008.
♥♥♥

Next up all the referee in Euro cup2008.
Stay tune

No comments: