:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Monday, May 26, 2008

EURO PART 2008 - PART A

OK, as promise to Mr Rabbit, i will blog about Euro Cup.

So here it come.

Group A,

1. Czech Republic





2. Portugal
3. Switzerland


4. Turkey

Group A i think most likely Portugal will win. I love Portugal. But i hate Ronaldo. Portugal strong team but i don't think they are strong enough to win the cup.

Seriously i hate Ronaldo so much but among all the players i think he is the best looking one. Can't deny that.


Group B

1. Austria



2. Croatia

3. Germany

4. Poland

Group B most most most most most most most 99.9% Germany should win. If they don't win maybe they should dis-band. LOL.

I personally like Croatia Jersey is the nicest among all other teams. But uh-uh for the players.

Group C


1. France





2. Italy

3. Netherlands

4. Romania

Group C, France Italy stand a good chance. Tough game. Choose your self. I will support France.

hahhahhahaha. LMAO

Group D

1. Greece

2. Russia

3. Spain

4. Sweden

Group D, SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN. Spain must win lah, they are very strong. I support Spain.

Come on baby!!!

No comments: