:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

BLACKBURN VS DERBY

My team is going to play match with Derby. I am getting to excited.
They have been performing so well recently and even set a draw score with Manchester United.
Everybody please stand up and give them a round of applause.
*enough of my nonsense.
Blackburn is really playing very well.
Santa Cruz 4th on the top scorer list. wooooooooo
Isn't that fantastic?
I LOVE BLACKBURN!!!!





VS



According to the match history. Blackburn hardly win Derby. Derby always win Blackburn lol. Is it something to be shocked?
They even get a record of 6-0, 6 score by Derby!!!!!!
What the !@#%#$%*&()
father son and holy spirit.
LMAO.
I cant believe a team that play 4-2 with Arsenal is likely to win Blackburn.
But i don't care. Everbody have to support Blackburn because its my team!!!!
I don't remember any player name except Santa hahahah.
Because i love Christmas, Santa Claus is coming to town!!!
I am going crazy!!!
ok enough enough!!!

The odds

HOME 1.20
DRAW 5.10
AWAY 10

Don't be trick by the odds. The results always turn out unexpected.
You can view the changing in odds at
http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/sports/1x2.html
The more the people choose, the lower the odds go.

I♥BLACKBURN

No comments: