:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BIKES-MOTORCYCLES

Since young I always like the idea of riding a motor. Either as the pillion or the driver.

My parents always disapprove me of sitting on a motor or learning how to ride one. Surprisingly, my mum and dad both know how to ride the motor. My mum use to ride it to work and skidded once, hence she always mentioning how dangerous motor cycles are.

But she is ok with me sitting my bf's motor. My dad on the other hands always reprimand me for sitting on the motor. He always tells me how dangerous and how many people got killed as pillion etc. LOL.

Anyway i always wanted to own a motor cycle. I remember i made a promise with my sister to learn motor together and she will get the blue vesper and i will get the pink. How cute is that.

My sister is turning 18 this year and hence i have to remind her to go and enrol with me for the motor class. How excited can that be.

Anyway,

I love to ride on motors because the wind is so nice. The scenery of the outside, the beautiful skies, the fly over, the over view of the construction at the high way. You can never get that scenery sitting in the car.

The wind smell so nice.

Of course the bad thing is that your hair will turn so messy after the ride that is impossible to comb and then the pollution in the air is also very jialiat.

*jialiat meaning serious in hokkein.










My boyfriend's bike is this. Honda SP. Not this colour thou. His bike is pink and blue in colour.
I requested pink. LOL

Vespa. I always think this is cute. Xiao mian yang. I want this in Pink!!!!

I always love Scramble. I think this bike is kind of challenging but my bf doesn't like it.

He likes sports bike.


Harley-Davidson

My all time favourite!!!!

The sound of the engine is damm solid!!!!

Everybody loves this bike, don't you?



We shall see how my motor lessson goes.....

No comments: