:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

bad luck

Ok so before the start of ghost festival a dozen of bad luck fall on me.
F***!


First i won free movies but it was suppose to be today not tomorrow!! I counted the wrong day and ta ta! there goes my movie tickets! Shit, damm bloody shit.


Secondly, my library books are all overdue which means i need to pay fine! happy or not?
Should i be happy? shit again.


Thirdly, i bet on Valencia to win. And they won. But upon checking my tickets i saw that i buy draw!!!!
WTF!
I shaded draw and i don't know???
wtf wtf wtf!!!!

Money keeps going out and not coming in. :(

Life is damm shag and some more all these stupid trouble keep coming in.
Bless me lah!!!! ta ma de.


Everybody please remember to buy TOTO , 8 million singapore dollars !!!!
This is only for people in Singapore lah, if you stay in myanmar no need to buy lah hahahahah
draw date
08-08-08

HUAT AH!!!! TMD

*CHELSEA SIGNED ANOTHER PLAYER.WHERE IS DAVID VILLA LAH!

No comments: