:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Why

I give birth to this baby thinking what the baby could accompany me wherever I go or wherever I am. But I am wrong. Many of the
Things I cannot even make the decision. Why is this so. I am the mother I thought I already have the authority to do something. If not, when will I have the authority to make decision or make a choice on my own. I feel very upset. Right now,I don even have the right to feel upset. I wan to vent my anger but I got no place to do so.
I really feel sad.
I thought married life was happier more pampered more love. More laughter.
But I don laugh anymore.
Not anymore.
U can hardly see my laughter
I feel so coped up inside. I wan to shout n scream n cry out loud.
I hope after I do all that I will feel better. I like to live a happy n carefree life with my family.
But I don feel like that.
I get very stress up with the actions n things people say. Logical or not, I have to pretend to be happy.
I wan to laugh n joke around like I used to. I wan my daughter to be happy like what I used to be.

No comments: