:)

:)

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

MYO GYI, YOU ROCKS!

Grandma, I love you. I always do.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Meet leshay

everyone
meet my baby girl, Leshay
love her to death :D
hope she will be happy and healthy all her life








oh by the way i wan to thank everyone for coming down to visit me

my parents, mil, sisters , relatives, all my cousins and friends!!!~~

thanks for the ang baos, chicken essense, gifts, presents for baby etc etc

i thank you all on behalf of my little leshay.

:D

and my husband who is there throughout the whole labour, without him, i don think i can overcome the pain and stress. even though i always get into arguement with him, i really cannot survive without him.

he was very strong for me throughout the whole labour.

he cooks for my confinment daily and take great care of me.

i am really very thankful for everything.

elton, i will put in my best effort to take care of you n baby

n hope the little elton ho family will always be happy n healthy.


HUAT AH!~

No comments: